You Are Why We Do What We Do
Taleiah Todd-Hill, CaLoveCo. Founder
Hi! I’m Taleiah
Most days you can find me at my grind at my computer, at the gym getting my fitness on, at a meetup meeting new folks, learning something new, or enjoying a glass of wine or cocktail in the moments in between.
I’m mostly known for being a purple fanatic. My gym clothes are purple, my protein shaker bottle is purple. Even my bed sheets and comforter are purple.
People often refer to me as T, because so few can easily pronounce my name. But I’m always stoked at the rare person that gets it right on the first try. In case you’re wondering, it’s Tah-lay-ah.
The things I’m most passionate about in life are being my healthiest and happiest self, and helping others achieve the same. I’m obsessed with natural skincare and hair care. I love creating products that are not only healthy for your body, but that actually work and do what they promise. Everybody deserves a healthy lifestyle. That means finding affordable fair-trade ingredients to support rather than exploit communities. That means sourcing affordable organic ingredients where possible. That means using as much green packaging as possible. Because we all have a part to play on this planet we call home.
I create products for people who want to look and feel like the best versions of themselves. These are people who want to flaunt their natural beauty. I create products for people who struggle with the multitude of options on the shelves, because there are way too many. I am lucky to remind people that body care, whether it be your face, your body, or your hair, should be simple. That’s what CaLoveCo. provides: simple, healthy products.
When I’m not busy working on providing new products and improving existing ones, you can catch me enjoying a cocktail or a glass (or bottle) of wine at the end of a long work day, at a meetup meeting new folks in Southern California, or scouting out my next travel spot. I’ve been to Oaxaca, Amsterdam, London, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Salvador da Bahia in Brazil so far.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are six things you might not know about me:
1. I love to eat. There are very few foods I will say no to. Mayo. Chitterlings…what else?
2. I love animals. I’m that person that will stop you on the street to play with your dog. I will watch animal videos and vet shows all day, every day.
3. My favorite color is purple. Did I mention that already?
4. I’m work out. A lot. Like, 5 to 6 days a week. I lift weights, but I’m not so great at cardio. But I suffer through it because I’m a bit of a masochist. And I like the results. I like suddenly being able to wear clothes I haven’t worn in years.
5. I love having drinks and I love dark chocolate. Which are part of the reason I work out. #weekends
6. I love to travel and I’m constantly on the lookout for my next vacation spot. Got any recommendations?
Still here? Let’s connect! Email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.